1. Nominate candidates for open offices, hold election.
2. Review and approve HQ recommended By-laws.
b) High points:
i. All Section By-Laws obsolete due to changes in National governance
ii. remove some Section governance to Policies And Procedures document
3. Email list: origin, up to date? Replace?
4. Budget for 2019-2020
5. Meet at a local watering hole to celebrate 50th anniversary of moon landing or meet at launch of celebratory rocket by Creekview High School rocketry team!!
6. Student Branches
a) GT SB President AWOL?
b) UGA SB? In planning? Anything for Atlanta Section to do?
c) KSU: great job!!
7. Dinner meeting topics:
a ) September 2019, Creekview High School rocketry team
b) saw Steve Justice at Georgia Lawyers for the Arts/southeastern Inventors Association panel discussion about licensing patented products for production. Would this be a general topic of enough interest to AIAA Atlanta for a meeting?
c) Delta Air Lines Boulevard Walk (formerly Block party)
d) Decatur Beer Festival
8. Hosting the Atlanta section website on Engage. It can be done. Look at Huntsville’s website.
9. Topics from the floor